I am a Lead Information Designer for an international airline telecommunications company in Atlanta, GA with over 25 years experience.
- Dynamic, dedicated, and versatile professional with a demonstrated ability to effectively manage a variety of information media, software development, and training projects with cost-effective solutions.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, time management, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in international customer relations.
- Outstanding skills in information design, presentations, and training.
- Proven project manager with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Team lead interacting with team members, subject matter experts, product and project managers, and senior management.
Education & Certifications
- Eastern Illinois University, Bachelor of Arts & Master of Science in Education
- Southern Polytechnic State University: Master of Science in Technical & Professional Communication
- Project Management Institute: PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Project Managment Institute
- Society for Technical Communication, Senior Member